Lets get lost.....Diaries de Motorcicela
Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 4, 2012

Few Good Bye SMSs !!!!!


To Monks- Lets not call or sms to each other atleast for 10 days. I wil not pic ur calls. u have moved on so much. N its good too. But I cant live an ignored life with you anymore monks. I dont want consolodatory calls or sms of urs. Pichhle dino jab tum us se bat kar rahi hoti thi to main puri puri rat sota nahi tha tere reply ke wait me.Tujhe ye sab pata tha fir bhi? Our world is no more exists now. It is like a dying relationship.Ab wo feelings wapis nahi aa payengi. But we have so much to remember na. 4 u its much easy to do or not to miss me as you have done so many times easily. its my turn now. let me go. u kno I will be ok now. No other girl will take ur place aisi koi hai hi nahi. Tujh se bhi koi shikayat nahi. U r a sweetheart. I kno you dont want to hurt me, thats y u hide things. Love u for this.M out. Liv ur life.
29.05.2012 10:29 pm

From Monks- Good morning. Just read ur msg. Neeji u go n llive ur life too. i 'will be happy if u will find someone. As far as my life is concerned, its full of confusions. PLzz forgiv me for what i have done with u...i dont understand wt m dooing..bt i hate myself. You have to hate me too neeji only then you will be able to forget me. U go neeji..n i wish dat u have smone best u kno..bye neeji..bye
30.5.2012 7:10 am


To Monks- U r doing nothing wrong. N y i should hate u? m sad coz i have lost u. meri monxi ab kisi or k sath? Just cant live with this. N u dont have time & feelings left too n i have felt that Monx. Maine bhi last year tere sath yahi kiya tha or tu chali gayi. Par maine aisa kisi or k liye nahi kiya tha. Let it all. jb b dil kare Monkchee call kar laiyo. Tera neeji hamesha phone uthayega. Bas kuch din ruk ja. Ek bar tere gale lag kar rona baki rah gaya. Lov u monkchi pong. wil nvr forget u
30.5.2012 7:23 am

No comments: