Lets get lost.....Diaries de Motorcicela
Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 21, 2012

How could you?

You broke me, you broke my heart,
you broke everything including my Soul.
You turned my world upside down and inside out,
BUT I know it was worth it for
that one moment of love we had, I loved you like i loved my Mom.
Only sad thing is, it went worst in the end.

Why you hide things like this My Monks.
Do you kno that I kno you are that much involved as you were with me.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Did you really crossed the limits Monks? AAAAHHHHHHHHHH.
How could you? How??????????????????????????????????


Still missing you Monks after knowing that you are not the same My Monks.



1 comment:

Nimrah Fatimah said...

too touchy,,, reali fyl of emotions.. i can feel ur pain rite here in Pakistan thru ur writing,, u have a good n fair expression... keep blogging :)